SMSF from Coleman Farrell
Super Smart Super – SMSF from Coleman Farrell
Self-managed super funds (SMSF) – this is what Coleman Farrell does best. The government’s proposed changes means now is the best time to start looking at better ways to manage your super.
What is a SMSF?
A self-managed superannuation fund is a small superannuation trust with the purpose of providing you with retirement benefits. As the member is also the trustee of the fund, you effectively control and manage your own super fund. A SMSF can receive contributions from all sources including your employer, the Government and voluntary individual contributions. And this tax accountant can help you make the right decisions regarding SMSF.
Five key reasons people like YOU establish SMSFs
- Control – YOU choose how your retirement assets are invested and managed.
- Choice – investment and management decisions are made exclusively by YOU.
- Tax effective – take advantage of the lowest rate of tax of any entity in Australia.
- Lower fees – compared with other types of super funds.
- Up to 4 family members can combine their super balances and reap the rewards.
Isn’t it complicated?
Not for Coleman Farrell who specialise in SMSFs and make it simple and cost effective using systematic processes and technology.
Who is an SMSF for?
There are a lot of myths and stories about SMSFs, especially around minimum balances required. We have strategies available to get your money working harder. Give us a call and make an appointment today. Just an hour of your time will help you decide if it’s for you.